Island Princess - June 19

D

damerch

Any one on the Whittier to Vancouver with us? We are going on a land excursion first flying into Fairbanks 6/14.

C

Cruise cutie

Check the cruise tracker. top of this board and hit that link...There is a couple registered for your sailing..,also register your sailing on the tracker, and then hit -next to sail on the top of the site and they will be put up in sailing order and the others going will be there too..also register on the alaska site..good luck,we're still waiting on a response for our registered sailing of other @ddicts going on the Golden same time as us......:grin...:daisy...Joanne

C

crjjetjock

Hi Deb, My wife and I are flying from Dallas to fairbanks on June 14, doing the land deal first. Sailing June 19th. Hope to hear fron you.

D

damerch

Hi! I think I just sent a message on the cruise tracker to you. If you do not get it let me know. Yes, we are doing a land cruise also. I'm not quite sure that I have this messaging down quite right!!!!!!

D

damerch

Hi folks! I just checked the cruise tracker by next to sail and we just jumped from page 12 to page 11!!!! 116 days to sail.

D

damerch

Well, we are now on Page 10.. 83 days to sail or for us 77 days to land tour. Are you ready?