It's Raining!

R

r8derfan

After a cooker of a weekend, it's cold and raining today. What nutty weather.

R

Rubysky

Yup, it must have lasted all of 3 minutes here in Orange. Hope it washed most of the dust off my car. I better go out & wipe it off.

M

Mbandy

Same thing here. Up in the 100's earlier in the week and today it is only supposed to be 71. They say we might get some rain tonight.

S

ShipMaven

Ditto here. Sun shining to the north, black as coal to the south. A bird got my car this morning - am hoping for that promised rain. :lol Only 75 right now.

R

Rubysky

I must be on the fringe of everything happening around here. It has rained some but not that much. Other places are getting hail and there are flood warnings in the burn areas.

K

kpopperwell

We are in Azusa and things are flooded here. Drove from Pasadena to Azusa and the the 210 was flooded and visibility was pretty low. It rained so hard that the wipers on fast could not clear the window. Pretty scary ride home. Nice night to stay home and watch Lost.

G

gottacruz

out here in whittier, was the same, i work in brea and it started raining after lunch then it quit until after the second break, then rain again.

A

audrey

we are in Saugus, Calif and it has not rained much yet. It is very very windy and it has gotten very cold last WEEKEND the temp were over 100 both here and las vegas.