Just got my papers

H

Holly

I just got my papers today and had to share. Sailing 10/13 on the Star and I can't wait.

O

Orcatek

Welcome aboard.

Me, DW, and 2 DD (7 & 9) are on with you

ALOHA!

Wife has already started packing, me I'll wait until a few hours before.

We got our docs about 2 weeks ago.

Have you booked any excursions yet??

B

BruceMuzz

There is a great tradition on the Norwegian Star. Advocates and posters from www.cruisecritic.com get together every Monday evening at 6:00 PM in the Bier Garten on Deck 14 forward.
Thet get to meet each other in person for the first time; some of the ship`s management usually stops by to say hello and answer questions.
It`s a great way to get the inside information on how the ship really works, which shore excursions to book, how to get the best tables in the restaurants, etc.

It really helped us a lot. Don`t miss it.

H

Holly

I have booked the ATV tour on Kaui (sp?) and the Horseback tour on Hilo. Should be lots of fun.
I've also started packing. Although, we had to find my husband some shorts. This is an almost impossible task when it's the end of Sept. in Indiana.
We've ordered the $79 honeymoon package, even though we've been married 3 years.
Should be a very memorable vacation.
We've got 2 days at the Sheraton Princess before and fly out the day we get back, but not until about 5 pm. (no need to rush)

I'm counting the days and minutes!
Hope to see you there!