Mrerry Christams - Update on Colleen

D

Donna - dsw

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone for all your kind emails, calls and wonderful support during this busy holiday season. My Addict friends have again been there for me.

They moved the antibotic IV to her chest - guess to get the meds in quicker to the infected area. They said she should be fine - but will be in the hospital at least another week. Then she will have to come in daily as an out patient for IV's for 3 weeks. She has a bad staf infection.

I am going to some friends house for dinner this afternoon. Hope you all have a wonderul holdiay and thank you again.

R

reggae

Things sound a little better for Colleen, so will continue to keep her in our prayers.

Good to hear that you'll be having dinner with friends today too.

M

maw

Thank goodness the news sounds a little better. Having battled a bad infection last year I know it is a really hard thing to get under control. Will be praying for a quick recovery. Hugs Maw

J

JANPEP

Thank's for the update Donna.
Glad thing's are improving some.
Will keep colleen in my thought's & prayer's.

B

Beryl

I was just about to PM you my Happy Christmas wishes and see if you had heard any news on COlleen. I am delighted that this special morning of the year brings the wonderful news that she is going to be alright and that is a true blessing. I'm praying that her recovery will be a complete and speedy one. I'm happy too that you have decided to take up a friend on their dinner invitation! It is always nice to have someone to cook for you! :grin Have a happy day Donna! =hug=hug=hug

P

popcorn

So glad to read that you had some better news. Enjoy you dinner with friends. And Merry Christmas.

Liz

K

kpopperwell

So glad to hear that things are looking up for Colleen. Have a Merry Christmas.

N

nieciez

Thanks for the update girlfriend. We are keeping Colleen in our prayers...so sorry you all have had to go through this, especially this time of year. Huggs to you all.

C

Cruise cutie

=hugs from us as well; understandably the Staph infection in a wound will be harder to beat.. take care..prayers continue..Merry Christmas..Joanne and Mark..

J

JacquieP

Prayers are on the way, Donna. Staph is not something you want to mess with, but I'm happy things are looking better.

K

Karry

=yeah I have been hit or miss, to borrow from Joanne, but I have been thinking of you, Donna and glad to read the good report about Colleen. Please keep us updated. Hope you enjoyed the day with your friends. Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all had a special day. =xmas

B

BostonsJ

Donna I'm glad they have zeroed in on it and treating it. It will be a long haul but I'm glad to hear she is doing a bit better.