My gardens!

C

conniecat

Wow, that was a lot of work for you, but well worth it, they are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what they look like a month from now!

Mine are going to have to fight it out with the weeds. My new grass cutter weed wacked one of my patches,. the one with the morning glories. I know they will grow back, but he set them back a few weeks. My seeds are not doing well out front, maybe all the rain washed them away. I hope not.

L

L8inAZ

Looks great, I am sure in no time they will all spread. I have dreams of doing my yard "SOMEDAY" :)D

K

korinalacount

Beautiful job girl,you have an artists eye,they are put together so beautifully,kudos on all the very hard work,well worth it!

C

Cricket

So pretty! The colors are very vivid and go together well. I assume this is in a very sunny place, and how I wish we had land around our house that gets full sun. We just have too many trees.

D

duskbat

Very nice gardens Bostons. My potted Desert rose started to bloom again this morning. me is happy. is one plant my cat wont munch on.

C

Cruise cutie

=love very lovely.. thanks for the share..all that hard work indeed.. cannot wait to see it in person..:)..Joanne