NCL Sea 2/7/2004

M

msfishertx

Hi! My husband, 2 children (16 boy, 11 girl) and I will be taking the texicribbean cruise and are hoping there will be plenty of other families on board.

L

LLZ

Yeah!! another family going!! My husband, our almost 14 boy, 12 yr old girl, and 8 year old girl will be aboard. We're very excited. First time cruise for the kids.

Post Edited (01-04-04 22:16)

M

msfishertx

Great! It's the first time for mine too.
We are also taking them on a med cruise this summer so we thought we would give them some practice with this cruise first. (lol)

Are ya'll going to do the dolphins on cozemel? My son and husband are going scuba diving, so it's just my daughter and I.

See ya' there!

L

LLZ

Well, you've obviously planned ahead more than me. My 8 eight year old wants to do dolphins, but I wasn't sure which port would be the best experience, so I've procrastinated. I'd like to do everything at every port. Don't wanna miss a thing. It may take more than one trip!

What a great "warm-up" for a med cruise!

M

msfishertx

We decided to do the dolphins on cozemel because my husband and son want to dive there. We thought about doing it in Roatan, but we decided to use Roatan as just a day at the beach, (rent ski-do's and and things like that) since my daughter and I will be on our own in cozemel.

Your right, there is so much to do and you hate to miss any of it! Just think how much worse it's going to be places like venice, athens, ect.... I don't even think i'll give the kids a choice because I know we'll end of wanting four diffent tours in each city. lol
Not that i'm complaining! See you on board

Lisa