Need Help for MONTE CARLO

R

roy123

Hi Folks I am going on Brilliance in July and would like any tips for the following ports

Monte Carlo,how much will a taxi cost from villafrance or can we get a train,bus etc!

Dubrovinik ,Croatia,whats worth seeing?

Venice,can you buy a pass for the water taxis and what is worth seeing?

Naples, Can you walk into sorrento from port or will a bus or taxi cost much?

As you can see I like to just get buses or taxis to most places as I feel that I like to explore things at my own pace so any help would be great,

Thanks Roy

A

aanselm

Sorrento.. train taxi or Hydrofoil from the ship. I recommend the train.

Monte Carlo, easy train connectio. Big discount if two or more are ticketed together.

Dubrovnik, wa sthere last week. Great. Do not miss walking along the wall of the old city. Simply amazing. If you ar ethere for only one day, then stick to the old city. Get a guide if you can.

Venice, a one way ticket is 3.5 Euro, 5Eu if that involves the grad cannal. A one day pass is 10.0 and 3 day (72 hour pass) is 22 eu. I recommmend getting it. Tons to see and EXPERIENCE. Not the most inexpensive city, but nice. I would say do not miss the palace of the Dogges next to San Marco Bassilica.

Enjoy,
Annette

P

Petert

Hi Roy,

With the limited time in port at Monte Carlo the train is by far the best bet. They run often, are reasonable and convenient. Ville France and Nice are a relatively short and scenic ride. Sounds like a great itinerary.

Peter