New Silly Question!-What is a 'Dey'?

S

ShipMaven

What fun memories - both the topic, and seeing some of the long-lost names!

Thanks for reviving this gem!

C

Corky

Nieciez - me too!!

Thanks for the memories everyone...love going back in time. :thumb

B

BSeabob

Of course I had heard about this one but I'd never read it. :) We were cruising also....

R

reggae

Re: New Silly Question!-What is a "Dey"?

I looked for the "Potty Mouth" thread (that was Lynn) but it happened one night in Chat. I'm sure all those old chat nights are long gone. Too bad... (and poor Lynn was know as "Miss Potty Mouth" from then on).

I miss getting "yelled at" by Suer, for not have a proper "face" icon in the chat room :lol :lol

R

red stripe

If you used a "bad" word in the chat room it would appear as versions of this..@$#&^*%@

we all know it, so people often typed in a word that they thought fit the bill.. as you knew the cencor gods were working for you.
One evening we were all in there having a great time, when Lynn found the only word that the gods had not covered :lol what she said was out there for all to read :grin

Later on she attended an @ddicts get together in Raleigh, and someone.. me? BarbaraK??????? brought out some of those toilet seat covers from the bathrooms and gave them to her. she put it on her head.
:lol

I know there are pictures of that meeting in the addicts "meetings" album, but not sure if there is one of her wearing the toilet cover.
She was great fun, and she is missed on the board.

B

BarbaraK

I used to keep 'falling off my chair' in the chat room :D
Needless to say at Red and E's wedding Judy brought me a seat belt to wear for our late night chats :lol
Old potty mouth, she was a riot. I have tried to get in touch with her several times but no luck, time for me to try again :)
Red we will have to check out those photos,maybe there is one with Lynn adorned in a toilet seat cover :lol

The chat room antics were hilarious! ............ Suer always made sure you had your Icon in 2 seconds or else!::eek: