newbie with a few questions

S

SteveD

Hi again, were traveling on the Liberty in 25 days yipee cant wait , my wife has done her pre cruise shop ... if I hear the words does my bum look big in this one more time i'll jump out of the window....anyway do we need to take towels for the loungers ? , whats the bar prices like on board ?

M

mizzenmast

No need for Towels they are provided, previous experience 2 beach towels in the room. and drink on the boat are around 5 bucks plus the preset gratuity and possibly your own tip.

Tell her the bum looks good no matter what!!!

S

sanjoseca

[quote mizzenmast]

Tell her the bum looks good no matter what!!![/quote]

I wouldn't tell her her bum looks good......every time she asked I'd tell her that the clothes make her bum look fat. It'll go on for years if you do otherwise.

S

SteveD

HA HA The words no dear and yes dear work wonders I just have to remember which order to say them in.

P

PH8

My husband says the trick is saying "Anything you want,dear"....

Lucky for him,I am not a big spender...

P

PH8

Too late....... you should have thought about THAT before....

Sorry OP for getting waaaaaaaaaaay off topic.......

S

sanjoseca

Yea, I know.....dumb *ss me.

At the time it was really hard that you insisted on having the chickens, goats and pigs in the back yard.....then you wouldn't clean up after them.

P

PH8

San----------Great.now I see your mother is interferring AGAIN...........you were always a mommas boy...;)

S

sanjoseca

Yea, but look at my momma.....she's a real cutie.....oops, probably shouldn't say that about my momma....but it's true.

K

Kathie-K2

Thanks Sweet Boy!! :girly

I never did like when you brought that PH girl home to see us. She was always so pushy and had a big butt! Hee Hee. Good that you found someone who really cares for you and not all your MONEY!! :)P)

P

PH8

[quote Kathie-K2]Thanks Sweet Boy!! :girly

I never did like when you brought that PH girl home to see us. She was always so pushy and had a big butt! Hee Hee. Good that you found someone who really cares for you and not all your MONEY!! :)P)[/quote]Hey,cant say I was stupid though......look who got alimony,Mama....

Speaking of big butts, have you looked in the mirror lately? ::eek:

S

sanjoseca

but, but, but....oh never mind, I better not say it.

I need to talk to you about the alimony PH.....I'm gonna take a cruise with my momma and need some extra cash.

S

sanjoseca

You always were a biter.....got the scars to prove it....momma used to have to patch them up. So wadya think.....take about $500 less per month....that would suit me just fine.

P

PH8

Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...

K

kasey

[quote PH8]Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...[/quote]

You tell him sis.. "we" know you just felt sorry for him when you married that uppity old "city slicker"....