newbie with a few questions

P

PH8

[quote reggae]You guys are hilarious....where can I read more?[/quote]

We're at the Performing Arts center now thru the weekend.... ;)

Thanks KC...you are a great sister....I know you all tried to warn me,but hey,it was his bankroll I was after.......nothing more...I mean What more could he have offered?? (td)

K

kasey

We're at the Performing Arts center now thru the weekend....

And after that we'll be on the "road"... cause somebody was late with their check..again..

K

Kathie-K2

Now you 2 girls sure have a nasty way of talking about my Sweet Son. He was good for all those years when he gave you nice trips, a magnificent home, sport cars, bought you jewelry at every port of call and now you trash him here. Not the nice Southern Belle I thought you were at all.

Don't you worry Son.......we'll do just fine on our Round the World cruise. Mama has money I stashed away from when your Pappy was running that illegal gambling joint in Vegas when you were a youngster.

And my BUTT isn't as FAT as you think it is young lady!! I never pay it any attention because it's "behind" me!!

S

sanjoseca

[quote PH8]Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...[/quote]

Yea, maybe I will lose, but I still get a lot of satisfaction from knowing that the butt implants [and others] that I paid for turned out so badly over time.

Wow, I started off being nice to you PH.....but look at all the mud you're slinging.

Hey Mama, can I come home for dinner tonight?....I need a hug.

K

Kathie-K2

Actually SON ........I'm going on a HOT DATE tonight, so you'll have to make it another weekend. Enjoy that NEW CAR I just bought you!! :daisy And remember to turn the "Other Cheek" if someone is not being nice to you!! :cool:

S

sanjoseca

Can't turn the other cheek....I went too far with the implant comment. Alimony is going to go up now.

P

PH8

Thats right.......My attorney is hitting you up with defammation of character...

So take that,bigbuttMama!

istockphoto_4330487_big_butt_lady.jpg

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]She's ALWAYS BEEN a CHARACTER!! :)D That was half the problem between you!! She wanted to "ACT" things out and you were just too "Straight" for her!! [/size]

S

sanjoseca

Thanks for the feedback...it hurt.....but that's OK. Hated to lose her.

I notice that she is no longer talking to me.....must have gotten the word from her lawyer.

K

Kathie-K2

Let's just say that "Selling" that house right now will help pay for some of what I heard she's asking for.

Someday you'll learn to just leave well enough alone Son!! I tried to tell you she was a GOLD DIGGER way back then and you just wouldn't listen to me. Just don't think I'm going to get you out of this JAM YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS TIME!! I have to save my bucks for my new Boob Job!! :girly

P

PH8

Mama.....instead of boobs, try brains......cuz I think what is between your ears is one big boob anyway..so you have enuf of them.....

Like mother,like son....... (td)

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Well I'll BE!! And all this time I thought you "Really Liked Me"!! :)D

Just in case anyone is reading this ........don't take any of it serious!!
[/size]

P

PH8

[quote Kathie-K2][size=medium]

Just in case anyone is reading this ........don't take any of it serious!!
[/size][/quote]WHY NOT??? =huh

S

sanjoseca

[quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.

K

kasey

[quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.[/quote]

And that's certainly up for debate too... after all look who you married!! Sorry sis...

S

sanjoseca

Yea, but I got out of the marriage as soon as I could. She always was a cutie though.

P

PH8

[quote kasey][quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.[/quote]

And that's certainly up for debate too... after all look who you married!! Sorry sis...[/quote]

TRAITOR!! You're just jealous cuz daddy always liked me better than you..