NEXT HAL CRUISE

S

suer182

Another one on the Volendam Nov 3, 2007. I hope I am not making a mistake .........

S

ShipMaven

Marsha,

I hope the Ducks won't drive you quackers! :dizzy

ShipMaven, aka Queen Duck

C

ckillens

Our first-time/Honeymoon cruise is on the Noordam Oct.31 out of New York City. Being raised in Brooklyn, I'm looking forward to leaving the City via ship and looking at the skyline at sunset!!!
Chris & Jen

C

ckillens

Thank you very much! If you have any suggestions first time cruisers need to know, please don't hesitate on leaving a message. Actually if anybody has been to the following ports of call and there is something we have to see, please leave a message: Grand Turks Islands, San Juan, St. Martin, St. Thomas, or Road Town Tortola.
Thanks in Advance!
Chris & Jen

P

provencedelsol

June 11 on the Rotterdam IV. The Fjords with my Aunt and Uncle, and our wonderful TA!

B

bertmobile

September 2,2007 Noordam to Alaska our first cruise and 25th anniversary! Can't wait!! Bert & Paul

C

carole414

My next HAL cruise will be Dec. 1st, on the Noordam, to the Southern Caribbean. We did a 10 day last year, and loved it. The sevice and amenities were great. We take an inside cabin, and do our "deck sitting" on the promenade deck, rather than on our own verandah.
Really looking forward to it..............only 117 days to go, but who's counting!

Cruising Carole

H

Haze

Our next HAL cruise is July 22/08 The Voyage of the Vikings on Maasdam.We have been on this ship before and our looking forward to this interesting itinery. We feel it will be worth waiting for.

B

bearspring

Next HAL cruise (after being "absent" from cruising for 30 years! :-(
October 23, 2008 - San Diego- Hawaii on the Zaandam:)P)

B

bertmobile

Our 25th anniversary and first cruise is on September 2, 2007 on the MS Noordam to Alaska! We can't wait.

Roberta & Paul

B

bearspring

Hope you both have a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L time!!!!!!!!!!:daisy
Congrats!!!!!!:)o
John:)P)

P

paljoeysmom

The Ryndam in October doing the Sea of Cortez and Mexican Riveria.

We have also been on the Zzandom to Alaska & the Zuiderdam in the Caribbean.