NEXT HAL CRUISE

M

mpw2002

Oosterdam - November 3, 2007 - Mexican Riviera

Travelling solo and looking forward to a week of R&R. The best part of travelling solo is not having to worry about anyone's schedule other than the ship's sailing time:)

Michael

L

Lisa63

Ryndam, August 2008, Alaska Inside Passage with a day cruising Glacier Bay. We are looking forward to returning to HAL after what will be a four-year absence.

M

moniquey

Our next cruise is May 26, 2008 on the Rotterdam, European Capitals.

We start with 5 days in London, England and then fly to Athens for a before boarding the ship.

S

Sailing_gal

:girly Sounds wonderful. Has there been any change in the HAL
standards?

Being a newbie, I want to 'soak up' all info. My aim is to make my SOH's
first cruise spectacular.... without a ship wreck.

A

amistad

I can't wait, we leave on The Volendam on October 17th and I keep daydreaming about those heated ceramic loungers in the spa. Last October we went on the Westerdam and I really enjoyed relaxing on them.

C

crusin' fool

Next week on the Ryndam Mex Riv/Sea of Cortez 10 days
Ryndam 30 day South Pacific Jan 2008

B

brad2738

Re: NEXT HAL CRUISE

I am off to Alaska again on the Amsterdam May 16, this is my third AK cruise, just a different ship. A nice seven day vacation.

Past cruises:

2006 Zaandam to Glacier Bay
2007 Oosterdam to Hubbard Glacier

E

Einstein

After a 4 year hiatus we are scheduled to return to HALon the Westerdam in Oct 2009 with a BUNCH of other @ddicts on 7 Day itinerary with stops at Aruba, Curacao, and HMC. :dance

E

earl_m

I was on the Westerdam about 2 years . I love it. It was my first ss suite with a balcony.
Now I don't cruise without a balcony

B

brad2738

Hi All,

My next cruise will be on the ms AMSTERDAM, May 16th, out of Seattle heading for Glaicer Bay.

Need to get some ice for my Scotch.

K

KathyN

My first and second HAL cruises- Oct 19, 2008 and Oct. 26, 2008 on the Westerdam! We are so looking forward to this trip. Our first vacation/cruise on over 3 years.

K

Krazy Kruizers

KathyN -- you are going to love doing back-to-back cruises!! They are great!! Love it when one cruise ends and you watch all those people leaving the ship and you know that you will still be on for another cruise.