No Corporate Customer Service department at Princess Cruise Lines

Mhumlie

I hope your Princess Cruise goes well. Based on my experience it should. But I hope it does, because if you need help from Corporate Cutomer Service department, you are out of luck. I am here to tell you I contacted Princess Cruise Line in Feb 2023 by email and letter and never received so much as an acknowledgement that I had contacted them. I expect my upcoming Princess Cruise will be my last, I do not know how a company in the Customer service industry can have Zero, "nada" , corporate customer service. I would be interested to know if others have experienced a similar situation.

red stripe

Staff Captain
We returned from a Princess cruise a few weeks ago.
The “ Fire and Ice” cruise. We have not experienced any problems.
And Princess has a new feature while onboard. It is called “ cruise chat”. Communicating on that was fast, and the two times we used it, thinks we’re addressed in a satisfactory manner immediately.

capsfan

I hope your Princess Cruise goes well. Based on my experience it should. But I hope it does, because if you need help from Corporate Cutomer Service department, you are out of luck. I am here to tell you I contacted Princess Cruise Line in Feb 2023 by email and letter and never received so much as an acknowledgement that I had contacted them. I expect my upcoming Princess Cruise will be my last, I do not know how a company in the Customer service industry can have Zero, "nada" , corporate customer service. I would be interested to know if others have experienced a similar situation.
I am dealing with this same issue right now! We've done 18 cruises with Princess and never had a problem until now. The online chat is a 30 minute wait, a phone call is a minimum of 15-30 minute wait time and when I finally get someone on the line, they are very vague with their response. Emails to our "cruise vacation planner" come back with a generic response about how busy she is (she still has time to push sales on Facebook though!). Her email suggested a link I could go to but I got a generic response from that also...they are very busy!! My issue is with a refund that is due us. It took a nano second to charge my credit card but seems to be a little bit harder to get a refund!!