Online check in

buddyholly

Hi folks can anybody help me with this query please?I'm booked on a princess cruise in Feb 2024 (booked through a travel agent) all paid and just awaiting my tickets iv done everything on the app except when I log in it keeps telling me that my information is incomplete (I know it is correct) I seen somewhere on the Web that you have to be 45 days or less before your cruise so as to check in online? Any ideas thanks

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Personally have not used P's online check in. But other lines I have used are very particular with everything. If there are sections you shud get a "Done" or similar go forward to completion button. If you can not figure it out call your TA to find out whats up. Feb is coming. But it just may be you are till far enough out they do not complete.

buddyholly

Hi folks can anybody help me with this query please?I'm booked on a princess cruise in Feb 2024 (booked through a travel agent) all paid and just awaiting my tickets iv done everything on the app except when I log in it keeps telling me that my information is incomplete (I know it is correct) I seen somewhere on the Web that you have to be 45 days or less before your cruise so as to check in online? Any ideas thanks
Cheers thanks

addictedrob

Had a similar issue with my cruise last year. The online check-in can be a bit finicky sometimes. If your cruise is in Feb 2024, you might indeed need to wait until 45 days or less before to complete the online check-in. That's how it worked for me. If it's still acting up closer to the date, maybe give Princess customer service a shout.