P@N@M@Ni@CS Coral Princess Cruise 3/12/2004

E

Einstein

If U are on this cruise hope U can meet up with a crazy BUT Fun bunch of @ddicts. Anyone out there cruisin with US???

Post Edited (12-28-03 19:52)

T

Tread

hehehehe Me three! Plus three, I guess that makes four! Or is it six? Twelve? :lol :lol

M

MichiganParrothead

I am soooo going to be there (and Kari too)!!!! I know this because I just made the final payment the other day.....

J

Jeanie

We can't wait to meet and have fun with of you on the 3/12//04 Panama Cruise

R

Rick & Jenny

We will join you guys too :jump :jump. We just booked today and couldn't wait to meet all of you on board the Coral. We will have a lot of fun together again:dance:dance. So happy we finally make it HOT!HOT!.

Jenny & Rick

C

Charles

I'm there in Spirit E! And YOU know ALL OF US left at home are watching the web cam. SO BEHAVE!! :)

Charles

B

boilerup

Just booked our trip this week! We have never been on a cruise before, so we are wondering how everything will be. We are on the Baja deck. I have been reading all kinds of stuff on this web page and it has all been very helpful. Bring on March!!

R

rpdoodle

We're there. I tried to put a roll call on cruisecritics and was told you guys had one over here.

Does princess do anything for groups like this? When we were on Celebrity, they set up a little party for the group.

Loking forward to some fun in the sun!!