Popcorn,has your stepdaughter

K

korinalacount

the one who has had all the surgerys for Crones doing better? My friend was told she needs several surgerys,first they have to get the major clots in her legs down,she is on oxygen and cumindin(sp) right now,and her kidneys are malfunctioning and they want to take more of her intenstines out. And I think the one drug they have her on that helps they are taking her off of because of what it is doing to her body,asacol,or something like that.She is very scared and I was just wondering does this get better,thanks so much.

B

Beryl

Oh my goodness Korina--your poor friend.....but, are you trying to scare Liz to death???? ::eek: Let's not have Liz and Alf crossing those bridges until they come to them and let us pray it won't go that far!

I have a very good friend with Chrones Disease and she has, with a few quite nasty flare ups, managed it quite well. I hope you friend, as well as Liz's daughter, do as well! Keeping them both in my prayers.

K

korinalacount

No Beryl she mentioned her stepdaughter has had 10 surgeries and I was asking her if she,my friend should consider having more surgeries, do they help in the long run,we are trying to ask people that have had Crones how the surgerys help,Liz said her stepdaughter has had 10,we want some advice on what to do thats all,she wants opinions from others,she wants of course not to have the surgeries but if they can help we want to know.

B

Bobbie

I didn't get it at first either, Beryl. Now I do. :)

This disease sSounds like a real challenge to deal with in life! =eek

K

korinalacount

It is a nasty disease as popcorn told me, I think she should have the surgery,but it is not me,I listened to everything the doctor had to say,and he said it would give her a lot of relief,but we are all afraid of surgery,and it is her body, she has to decide,she is willing to listen to what everyone has to say though,she cant work much anymore cause she is always in pain,and this woman is the greatest,I am going over to make her some supper in a few hours and let her rest,I just got her home and she is going to take a nap.