Princess Plus Package

OlsenLW

We booked our Princess cruise last October and purchased the ‘Plus’ package and paid for it.
Now, they ‘improved’ the Plus program and added a few more items.
NO Grandfather -Safe Harbor deal. :-(

New Plus package is $670 more ! For 2 ice cream desserts and 2 fitness programs ( maybe after the desserts, you need the fitness!)

As a business - shame on Princess for having ‘the old’ program and the ‘new’ program. We are Ruby and Platinum cruisers, but absolutely No loyalty at all.

mcrouch824

I am trying to determine if the Plus package is worth it for people who rarely drink alcohol. I'm trying to determine the break even point but the pricing is for the Plus package is more than we actually paid for the cruise for one traveler. I know Royal usually has "last minute" sales. Wondering if Princess does this as well.

I am trying to determine if the Plus package is worth it for people who rarely drink alcohol. I'm trying to determine the break even point but the pricing is for the Plus package is more than we actually paid for the cruise for one traveler. I know Royal usually has "last minute" sales. Wondering if Princess does this as well.
Sometimes Princess will run a new booking sale with drinks included but that was before packages. With a plus package (doing the math breakdown) we definitely save money. It is a big controversy on cruise sites but my own personal opinion it is well worth the price but to each his own.