Question about Voyager

K

kamy

Is room service free to everyone on board or just to the suites?Say My friends and I want to eat in our rooms, will they charge to bring it to the room etc?

I want to find some info out before I select a suite or just a regular room.

Also whats does the concierge service do for you?I read it was complimentary for the suites?!?

In the D1 rooms..is there a sperate fridge from the mini bar to store stuff?Is there a bathtub?

A

Ali

There is no charge for the food on room service. You would pay for the soft drinks if you ordered them. I usually tip a few dollars every time I have it delivered.

Suites are nice. I have stayed in a Cat. B and C on the Voyager. They are much bigger than the regular cabins and they come with bathtubs.

The Concierge Club serves drinks and appetizers nightly prior to dinner. You can take out videos from there if your cabin has a VCR which they do in Cat. B Suites. There is also an expresso machine which you can use. The Concierge can also get you tickets to the ice show, check on sold out shore excursions and help with problems that might arise for you on the ship. The Concierge Lounge is open 24/7 and you can only access it by the key card that will be left in your room with the folder from the Concierge. That key card is separate from your Sea Pass card .

In the Category D1 cabins the only refrigerator is the one with the mini bar stuff in it. Just have your cabin steward remove it so that you can put your own things into it.

Bathtubs are only available in Suites from Catagory C and above. Also Category C Suites are not entitled to the services of the Concierge. It's only for those passengers that are booked in Cat. B and above and passengers that are Diamond Members in the Crown and Anchor Society.

K

kamy

Oh thanks for all the info, Ali...also, are we entitled to all the shows aboard voyager or just some?when do we get tickets for them before they get sold out etc?!

A

Ali

The only show that you have to have tickets for is the ice shows. It's the same show all week long. Make sure to read the Cruise Compass that will be delivered daily to your
cabin . It lists all the activities that are set for that day. It will tell you where to pick up the tickets.