Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses. She's got a baseball bat and yelling, You want a piece of me? - Robin Williams

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
On cable TV they have a weather channel — 24 hours of weather. We had something like that where I grew up. We called it a window. ~Dan Spencer

bob

Staff member
I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. - Rodney Dangerfield

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
“Sex is an emotion in motion.”
― Mae West

There were so many funny quotes about sex that I could barely make up my mind! So I chose the one that was one which wouldn't offend anyone, darn it.

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
“Compassion is like mother giving love to her children. Mother’s ways are higher than others, even when everyone rejects, mother accepts with her arms open and wide.”
― Amit Ray
I would hope this is true for every child and given by every Mother.

bob

Staff member
Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.
George Burns

bob

Staff member
'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence? - George Carlin

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out..." - Hunter S. Thompson

This has to be one of my very favorites!!

bob

Staff member
Somebody down the line added the tag line to it "Screaming what a hell of a ride"

bob

Staff member
With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me. - Rodney Dangerfield

bob

Staff member
actually later i realized i missed the way i first heard it "Screaming sombitch what a hell of a ride"

however, your right either way it does add a new perspective

bob

Staff member
It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature. - Steven Wright

bob

Staff member
I’m responsible only for what I say, not what you understand. – John Wayne