Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. - Fred Allen

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realized what’s changed is you.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald

bob

Staff member
Luck is a very thin wire between survival and disaster, and not many people can keep their balance on it. - Hunter S. Thompson

bob

Staff member
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke

bob

Staff member
I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine. - Johnny Cash

bob

Staff member
People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe. - Andy Rooney

bob

Staff member
Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain't so. - Mark Twain

bob

Staff member
An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh. - Will Rogers

bob

Staff member
I am rude, crude and socially unacceptable and that's what my friends say about me. - Me