Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. - Helen Keller

bob

Staff member
Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning lousy hunter. - Andy Rooney

bob

Staff member
I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. - Clint Eastwood

bob

Staff member
A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows. - Doug Larson

bob

Staff member
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. - Sam Levenson

bob

Staff member
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

bob

Staff member
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. Henny Youngman (who was a very funny man and most of the time without saying one dirty word)

bob

Staff member
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers