Ramble Ramble Ramble

B

BostonsJ

I missed the good morning ramble. I woke up with sinus sinus sinus, sneezing and headache... So I kinda dragged around trying to get myself off to work. As soon as the front moved through I felt better. Boy what a hot day here today.

Well I told you a couple of days ago I got a promotion to Office Manager. And Dena got a promition when she came to the location too she is Location Manager. So today at 3pm Dena and I get an email from the GM. By Friday AM I need a bio and a picture of both of you sent to the Regional Office. Yikessssssss I write back, the bio is a piece of cake will a picture of me when I was 15 work? Ohhhhh no he said I'm serious. I said I know you are but I don't have a picture I hate to have a picture taken. So he says well you better figure it out and thank you for doing this. OMG So now I know something is up. Dena tells me the newsletter that is mailed company wide (2,000) locations throughout the US, Canada and several other Countries is going to feature us and our accomplishments. Yikes I guess he wasn't kidding.

So I called Mike and I said OK you are always trying to take my picture here is your chance. :lol :lol So tomorrow morning we have a photo shoot. arrrrrrgggg

So then Dena says here, sit down let me write your bio for you. OK I say and she writes one for herself. The phone rings and I jump up and go to my computer and throw together my bio. I hand it to her and she says.....Wow, and starts laughing, so you are going to write my bio right? =lolgang Then she says what else don't I know about you, you never told me you could write. :grin I just chuckle. She just hadn't noticed that in fact I have written several legal affadavits for her and while she said perfect....it didn't really hit her hey wait a minute how did she know how to do that.:S

Then we sat and planned for our parade float entry. I suggested to her that I believe to pull our theme together we should dress in period funeral attire. OMG she loved the idea. We aren't going to tell anyone. It is just going to be the two of us and another employee who lives upstairs from the mortuary who has helped us clean and move things. OMG a bustled skirt over my butt I hope they don't put too many pleats in it!!,,,, Joanne will get a kick out of seeing that, long black dresses with a black hat and veil in July....It is going to be very hot but we really want to do this, so it's a plan. I will probably buy my costume or make it. I found one for her to rent and said this is you.....and she loved it.

I still didn't get the plants done. I told Dena after the picture shoot tomorrow we are changing from our suits and planting those flowers.

That's about it, gotta get the irrigation going on the flower beds. My plans for the weekend are to paint. Anyone having more fun than that? :grin

So how was your day and is it heating up yet back east?

C

Cruise cutie

=eek say Sistah you want HEATSTROKE while I am on vacation with you?? JEESH!!..=lolgang.. glad the new promotiions FINALLY got all set and out to the minions at all the minefields..

Smile Pretty for Big Guy!!..:lol.....:).

and we want a copy.. a real one!!.... and Congratulations..!! off to bed.. =sleep slept for yuck last night..I'll :phone this weekend..:)=hugs Joanne

B

BostonsJ

Glo.......=lolgang I have been asking that question for a month now. How do those woman all get their hair to do the same thing!

C

Corky

Woo-hoo...congratulations on the promotion and I am so glad that everything is working out for you!! :)

N

nieciez

Judy, that sounds like a great idea for your float! And congratulations again on the job coming together like it has...hard work is rewarded :thumb

We are heading up to NJ this afternoon. Will spend tonight and tomorrow night with our friends Linda and Bruce on their boat then Saturday morning we will head to the RV park where my sisters and folks have their RVs (they have permanent sites) to celebrate my DS Leslie's birthday. We will spend the night there then head home on Sunday....oldest DD is having a party on Sunday and we will drop in on that and pick up the furbabies too.

Judy, we are warming up SLOWLY here in the east. In low 70s next couple days but by next week we are promised some 80s.....we will see.

D

Donna - dsw

Judy - love the float idea.

Joanne - get that rest - the way you go you need it.

GloBug - doesn't it look like a ton of hair?

Corky - have a great day!

Korina - still working on that bathroom?

Nieciez - tell all hellow and you have a safe trip!

Everyone have a great day!