? re: Passion Play 2010 - Germany

H

herb

A group of our friends are interested in the possibility of going to the Passion Play in Oberammergau, Germany in 2010.
Has anyone been to a play; how did you decide what tour group to join? I googled Passion Play and there were just too many possible tour operators offering this tour...... ::eek:

Any hints or advice would be welcome.

S

ShipMaven

While I, personally, have not attended a Passion Play, I know a number of people who have - almost all zeroed in on their tours through a church-affiliated group tour. Unfortunately, there are some disreputable tour operators who 'take the money and run'. It is always wise to choose a tour operator who's a member of USTOA (United States Tour Operators Association).

H

herb

[quote ShipMaven]While I, personally, have not attended a Passion Play, I know a number of people who have - almost all zeroed in on their tours through a church-affiliated group tour. Unfortunately, there are some disreputable tour operators who 'take the money and run'. It is always wise to choose a tour operator who's a member of USTOA (United States Tour Operators Association).[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. We're still in the "thinking about it" stage, but you have to start somewhere to get the ball rolling....;)

S

ShipMaven

Best wishes, Herb. Have fun researching. The tours can be pretty arduous and long, but well worth the effort if you're up to it physically.