Ruby Feb. 26, 2012

Corky

Staff Captain
Time for some winter fun and :sunny:

Please join Corky, Denny, Jeanie & Cuervo Rick on our Ruby Runaway Winter Cruise!!

This will be us :beach: for 7 luxurious days!!

FLL, Princess Cays, At Sea, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, At Sea, FLL

Hope you can join us!! :doubleup:

Corky

Staff Captain
Hey Jeanie - St. Martin. Have you been to the beach that the airplanes fly over? I think that would be a rush! :biggrin:

The 2nd to the last time we went to St. Martin we took the public bus over to the French side and went up to Grand Case, bought $4 ribs, beers, etc from a little roadside grill area, and then walked between some buildings and hung out at the beach. It was wonderful.

The last time we went over to Anguilla. While it was nice, especially since we went over with Hooked and Kisses. It was rather expensive for the day.

What beaches on St. Martin have you been to?

Corky

Staff Captain
Jeanie - I found my St. Martin map in a drawer today. I'll bring it with us so we know which way we are going. :biggrin:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Actually we never been to the beach in St Martin, Gran Case sounds like a blast however we are up to anything. Rick likes to stock up our liquor cabinet while we are in St Martin but that only takes a few minutes

Corky

Staff Captain
Actually we never been to the beach in St Martin, Gran Case sounds like a blast however we are up to anything. Rick likes to stock up our liquor cabinet while we are in St Martin but that only takes a few minutes

:doubleup:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Please join Corky, Denny, Jeanie & Cuervo Rick on our Ruby Runaway Winter Cruise!!

This will be us :beach: for 7 luxurious days!!

It will be fun