Sapphire 4/23/05 Osaka to Seattle

S

Sharkin

My wife and I recently booked this sailing and are wondering if anyone else from this board is joining us. We plan to spend a couple of days in Osaka at the Hotel Seagull Tempozan, near the cruise terminal.

D

Dee Dee Baldwin

Hello John,

My husband, Bruce, and I are gong to be on the same cruise. We are also planning to spend a couple of days in Osaka before the cruise. We have not booked a hotel yet. I will let Bruce know where you are staying and he came look it up. We are doing a trip on the Grand Princess in January with our son and his wife, and I have not done much research on the Sapphire cruise yet. I am trying to line up some SCUBA diving in the Caribbean first.

I have not used this site before so do not know what to expect. I found it when I was doing diving research for our January cruise. Bruce and I are mid 60's, from Texas and this is about our 40th cruise. I think we do qualify as addicts.

Dee Dee Baldwin (deedee4105@cox-internet.com)

S

Sharkin

Dee Dee,
It is nice to hear from you. I changed our reservation to the Hyatt Regency Osaka. It is a little cheaper and I thought it was on the same island as the cruise terminal and the Hotel Seagull Tempozan. It has come to my attention that the Hyatt is on a nearby island, not the one I thought. At any rate I feel a little better with the Hyatt name, but probably just trying to convince myself. My wife and I are from Whittier, Ca. Here is a link a fellow Osaka to Seattle cruiser has for pics of some of those that will be sailing with us. http://community.webshots.com/album/222631102roJWhu

G

GotToCruise

Dee-Dee - Come over to the Cruise Critic Princess Roll Call board - We have an active Roll Call for this cruise!

(Hi John)

GotToCruise