snow day

H

Hucc

Oliver is so happy , no school. We got around 4 inches of the white stuff overnight. It's pretty out there.

How is everyone?

R

rooy

hey hucc,
gotta love the snow days. my girls loved it when they got snow days. we always made a party day out of it. we got a little snow yesterday, followed by sleet and then rain. it was a messy day, to say the least.
today, however, is supposed to be dry and very windy here in philadelphia. actually turned the heater on last night for the first time.
have a great day!

L

Lisa63

I'm home sick with a cold - sore throat, headache, congestion, the works. :( The snow was so pretty when I awoke at about 4:00 this morning, but five hours later it is raining and much is being washed away. :( :(. PizzaBoy's school is open, so I will be able to get some much-needed rest today. :)

I'm pretty bummed about not being able to go out in the little snow we have. Please tell Oliver to have some fun for me!

H

Hucc

Leslie, it brings back good memories for me, too. :)

Lisa, sorry you're sick, but glad you can rest. Pboy is probably not happy about the snow falling and no day off. Enjoy the views...have a nice hot shower, and some green tea, and rest!

Rest -- that is a command, not a suggestion. You need to be well.