Specialty Restaurant on Millenium

R

Ryan

When is the best night to book the specialty restaurant on the Millenium 7 day Carribean cruise?

M

maria

I don't think there is a best night. It depends on your preference. We booked on a sea day, but that was our preference. If it is a formal night on the ship you must be dressed formal. On all other nights a tie and jacket is perfered for men. No matter what night you choose it is truly a dinning experience. I do recommend the warm goat cheese suffle. Enjoy your cruise. She is a beautiful ship.

P

PBP

Ryan, we went twice during the week: the first formal night - uncrowded and service was prompt and excellent; and then we went the last night of the cruise - over-booked, crowded and service was extremely slow. I think the message got around through the week of what a wonderful, worth-the-money experience it was, and, consequently, everyone wanted to go at the end. So my suggestion is book early and go early in the week.

And I echo Maria's recommendation for the goat cheese souffle.

Enjoy!
PBP

C

cheric

It is truly worth the money. We did it in February 2000 and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I recommend the sampler dessert. it was scrumptious! wish they had a specialty restaurant like this on the Galaxy so we could enjoy a meal like that in March.

L

LjeanBrown

It is a nice place to go on formal night. It really is a beautiful place to see. And the food is great.

Laurie :candle

K

Kilted1

Book as soon as you get on the ship.

We went both semi-formal nights so our dress was the same both nights as the rest of the ship.

Goat Cheese Souffle -- YES. One of my best meals ever. I have a picture of the Souffle as my wallpaper on my computer.