St Lucia E Tour Possibility!!!

Einstein

Staff Captain
Looked over some possibilities for this port and this one looks like it might have some possibility and at $59 pp its reasonably priced. :clap:

Coastal Cruise to the Pitons - SL86
Cruise past the small villages of Anse la Raye and Canaries, the town of Soufriere and the sights of Petit and Gros Pitons (over 2,600 ft. high). Don't forget to bring your swimsuit, towel and sunblock on this memorable trip.

Corky

Staff Captain
We are with the ghost Jeanie. Ha ha ha

Seriously, I've done something like this and sailing past the Pitons is amazing. We did it, then went snorkeling, then to a nice sit down luncheon. I will go back to St. Lucia some day for a land vacation.

Have fun!!

Einstein

Staff Captain
We are with the ghost Jeanie. Ha ha ha

Seriously, I've done something like this and sailing past the Pitons is amazing. We did it, then went snorkeling, then to a nice sit down luncheon. I will go back to St. Lucia some day for a land vacation.

Have fun!!

Yeah we have done it a few times as well and we NEVER seem to tire of cruising that coastline and seeing those Pitons in the distance. :banana:

maw

Wordsmith
Jeanne do hope the ghost Jeanne and ghost Niecie will be dancing on this one--I wanted to dance with you two so b ad that day. One of the great cruise memories and the help from Rick was a life saver for sure. E. need I tell you Paw and I would be in for this if we could take the scooters.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Jeanne do hope the ghost Jeanne and ghost Niecie will be dancing on this one--I wanted to dance with you two so b ad that day. One of the great cruise memories and the help from Rick was a life saver for sure. E. need I tell you Paw and I would be in for this if we could take the scooters.

maw ... U can guarantee that any excursion as such that we set up WILL have access for U & paw. :dance:

Einstein

Staff Captain
When the New Year rings in I think perhaps we might have to pull the plug and book this excursion. :duh:

audrey

Staff Captain
we have signed up with cosol tours they will take us to a banana plantation ,fishin villaged(anse la-ray and canaries. marigot bay then head down to soufriere and gotanical ngardens and waterfalls and will be stopping to eat and drink all day it sounds like a great tour and it is $65 for 5 to 6 hours.

Einstein

Staff Captain
we have signed up with cosol tours they will take us to a banana plantation ,fishin villaged(anse la-ray and canaries. marigot bay then head down to soufriere and gotanical ngardens and waterfalls and will be stopping to eat and drink all day it sounds like a great tour and it is $65 for 5 to 6 hours.

That's a FULL Day Audrey but U have some nice sights ahead of U and will enjoy it. We did a similar type of tour last time there and thoroughly enjoyed it. :clap:

Einstein

Staff Captain
Celebrity has told me that this is most likely wheelchair friendly but recommend we check once onboard with the onboard Shore Excursion desk. So if the answer is the same onboard then we can book onboard for this excursion. :cheer: