St Maarten .. A ShopAholics Dream!!!

Einstein

Staff Captain
One can not overlook the bargains present at this stop and I believe an E Tour to downtown with stops at the local shops for some of those bargains is in order. :dance:

Bling+Bling+Anyone.jpg

Shopping+at+Phillipsburg+3.jpg

Of course we can NOT go without stopping at a local watering hole or two for some of those bargain priced liquid refreshments with a view of the ships from your table or lounger.

Table+with+a+View.jpg

Beach+at+Phillipsburg+2.jpg

Anyone else want to tag along???
:boogie:

Last edited:

maw

Wordsmith
Looks scotterable to me so at least Maw would love to trail along(and of course you know Paw will follow me.) or maybe I will be trying to keep up with him. All my trips to Carribean and I have neveer been off the ship in St. Martin think it is time we did.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Looks scotterable to me so at least Maw would love to trail along(and of course you know Paw will follow me.) or maybe I will be trying to keep up with him. All my trips to Carribean and I have neveer been off the ship in St. Martin think it is time we did.

U & paw can lead the Parade of @ddicts into Phillipsburg maw. :dance:

CRUZINQUEEN

Massage Therapist
I am not going to be travelling with y'all, but Jack I love shopping for Jewelry in St Maarten, can't stand St Thomas. But by all means, to each his own, Mrs Jack will be happy I am sure ! I love the way they pull up a stool for you, get you a beverage, and treat you like royalty in St Maarten.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Queen... Mrs Jack has her own personal jeweler in St. Thomas.. right Jack? :D

And most of our groups end up in that store... Everyone has been very happy with purchases etc.
I do wish I could remember where that classic photo is on one of the group cruises.
you would get a big laugh out of it.

It was taken in the store.. The store is bursting at the seams with cruise addicts busy shopping.. and right in front of the camera is the proprietor waving an American Express Gold card.
Amex would love that
.:thumbup:

CRUZINQUEEN

Massage Therapist
Love to see the picture...

Only one person's humble opinion, the shopping in St Thomas gives me a headache just thinking about it....LOL. But I am the girl who never even went to a mall in November or December, certainly the minority. Sounds like you found a retailer who knows how to please !!

red stripe

Staff Captain
Malls..... me too. And I usually fly past these shopping places, but at the recommendation of Honey a few years ago.. I did venture in, and so did one or two Cruise addicts also.

here is that picture.

ImperialJewelryAMEX.jpg

And what you are looking at is about 98% C@'s

thanks Einstein for finding it.

CRUZINQUEEN

Massage Therapist
Thanks for the picture, it is FANTASTIC !

Jeanie

Staff Captain
I remember that day. Cruise Addicts invasion of the jewerly store in St Thomas thanks to Fla Jack and Honey

Einstein

Staff Captain
You can count us in. We haven't explored St Maarten very much on previous trips.

U have been counted and accounted for. :dance: Just make sure your CC is under lock & key from the shopping half. :evil: