Star Princess 10/7/04

C

Cruise1960

Anyone out there booked on the Star Princess leaving from Venice and doing the transatlantic to Fort Lauderdale. My husband and my mom just booked today. We will be flying from Phila. Last time we did a transatlantic, we had a great group who wrote and met thru the boards. We booked private vans and drivers in advance and had some GREAT tours.
Stevie

S

sailinsal

Yes, yes, yes..................sailinsal and Phil are booked and 91 days until sailaway.............................on another board there is a big group and we are planning on having a party off the ship the nit e in Venice.................get on our cruise tracker here and we will keep in touch as the time nears..................another party is planned the first nite at sea............................this is our third transatlantic crossing and our first as elite members on the STAR and so we are so excited for this trip..................Spain will be new to us as Lisbon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you sailed the STAR before...............this will be our first grandclass ship....................we are in so calif so will leaving on the 6th tomake Venice on the 7th................we have opted for Princess air................how about you three? The weather is so great in Europe in October.............we did a Mediterrean about `12 years ago and it was so beautiful..........less crowds,,,,,,,,,comfortable temps.....................you can see we are jazzed and ready to sail........................

C

Cruise1960

Did you see the roll call on the cruise critic boards? someone there has 47 of us logged for the oct 7 sailing. she is emailing me a spreadsheet with the info and details of the sail away party.. check it out yourself OR let me know if you want any info from it.
S

M

Mike & Charlotte

Am glad to see some action on this cruise on this board. I'd posted one long ago, then bumped and bumped, but only heard from a guide in Kusadasi who was trying to pick up some business.

I have both of you on my spreadsheet already. Will re-do it this weekend to make it less confusing; there are people on three legs of a very long voyage: Barcelona to Rome, Rome to Venice, and Venice to FLL. Wish I had the time! At any rate, my new, improved list will have three pages, one for each leg.

If there are others, please e-mail me.

Charlotte