Sun Princess 20th March 04

L

Likes2cruz

Muppet:
I think we've both tried every board out there--there just don't seem to be any internet junkies cruising with us this time.

M

Muppet

The only problem about leaving so many messages, is that i am forgetting where i am posting.

only 2 weeks to go, anyone as excited as i am!!!

L

Likes2cruz

Just wanted to officially welcome Anna to our group! See you on board the Sun Princess!
Is everybody packing?

P

PrincessBubbles

Hi, Two more weeks to go. We will be SDM'S before you know it. I'm packing this weekend, DH is already packed! Robin

M

Muppet

what does SDM's stand for, also I have seen the abbreviation DH everywhere, i gether it has something to do with peopls partners but what does it stand for.

L

Likes2cruz

I believe SDM stands for Single Digit Midget--less than 10 days until your cruise.
As for DH--there are a few, but the most common would probably be Dear Husband--unless you prefer Dingbat Hubby....

P

pormond

Are you back yet. Hope to hear houw your cruise was. We are considering this ship for our cruise next March. Love to hear what you think of it. Patricia

A

Acre

Patricia-- just got back Tues afternoon--nice cruise--the Sun is a lot smaller than the Grand we went on last year--I think I enjoyed the Grand more--nicer, better food. Stops were nice--St. Thomas, Barbados, Curacao, Isla Margarita--Curacao by far the nicest of them all. Service was excellent and the pizzeria was probably (to me) the best food on the ship. Buffets were ok--not as much a selection as on the larger ships. But overall for the price, not bad. Would I go again? Probably not--I think I'd stick with the larger ships, altho 10 days is a nice length for a cruise.