Super Bowl Party Food

P

Patti-Cake

We are having a few people over to watch the Super Bowl and I'm trying to decide what to serve. Any good ideas or recipes for appetizers or main course that you'd like to share? I was going to make chili, but since we live in Florida and it will be almost 80 degrees Sunday, my DH doesn't want chili. I bought some tortilla chips, so I'll definitely be making a queso dip.

Are there any foods that are significant to the New England Patriot or New York Giant fans?

B

BostonsJ

Boston Baked Beans would be one item that will be Patriot Related. Lobster and clam Chowder, or Lobsta and Chowdah as we say it. :lol

Italian Sausage grinders with carmelized onions and green peppers would also fit both teams. Pizza is also something that the Boston/New York Areas are known for. The good old fashioned Italian cold cut grinder would be another treat that we eat alot in MA.

I

islandJim

For the Patriots I would say make something very fattening. That way if anyone is on a diet they can say that they are CHEATING on the diet.
19-0* Go ahead Judy, I'm waiting.

Jim

B

BostonsJ

LOL good one Jim! It isn't a question about who cheats, the bummer is for the one that got caught! GOOOOOOOOOO Patriots!

D

Donna - dsw

Just do a web search on "Super Bowl" party food and you will get a ton of ideals!