Tahitian Princess August 2, 2005

T

Tracylynne

Hello, I am traveling on the TP on August 2, 2005 and would like to 'talk' to other folks who are traveling on the TP the same time as I am. Would there be any cruise addicts out there who are traveling on the TP then? A little about me: My first cruise, traveling solo, primary reason going: DREAM vacation.

C

CanadianRed

Hi there.

My husband and I will be joining you on this cruise. We have to agree with you - this is a dream vacation. We had wanted to go to Tahiti last year for our honeymoon, but Bali won out price wise. Instead, we will be heading to Tahiti to celebrate our first anniversary.

This will also be my husband's first cruise. Myself, i have gone on two cruises prior. Are you heading down to Tahiti early, or simply joining up on August 2nd? We are heading down four days early, but we are having troubles deciding if we want to stay in Tahiti or Moorea.

Do you have any thoughts yet as to what excusions you want to do? From what I hear, Marc's motu tour is fantastic so we will be doing that. Apart from that our only plans are to try to get in as much diving as possible.