The Aft Deck Bar is Open...

C

Corky

What will you have? The first round is on Duskbat so make it something good!!

I'll have a coffee with a shot of Baileys on the side please, and thank you very much!

Next round on me!!

J

Jill B

Hey Corky, how are you, and where's Duskbat?
I am almost ready for bed down here, so a nice small glass of port would go down well :cheers
See you all in the morning (aussie time)

C

Corky

It does sound good Suer - pull up a chair and lets sit awhile!! :)

Hey JillB - I'm fine, just a lot going on here in my personal life and not a lot of time to post, or read for that matter. But it will get better. Thank you for asking. :) Oh, and I don't know where Duskbat is but he best get here soon cozz he is gonna have a HUGE bar bill to deal with! :lol

T

The Cruiser

I'll start out out with a cuppa, since it's the am on the East Coast. Later on, I'll have a bucket of Coors Light to start with. Agree, Duskbat is going to have to take out a loan for this bar bill. :lol :lol

T

Tobyn

Thanks Duskbat! A little early here, so best start with a bloody mary . . . . .

M

maw

I will have a nice hot cuppa coffee thanks. One I have is cold. get to typing and forget to drink. Corky so good to see you back around. One of pictures here in front of my computer now is us in the pub on the Mariner Cruise.John N>J>, suer behind a pole, Red, Einstein, Me , You and Denny. that was a fun afternoon.

R

rooy

make mine a dirty vodka martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives. yum...

cheers,
leslie

T

The Cruiser

Dang Dusk better get his you know what over here before the bartender cuts his bar tab off. :lol :lol

I ready for another Coors Light

G

gottacruz

Hi guys,
everbody looking good 2nite, i'll take a pina coloda, please.

gottacruz