Transatlantic Cruise with Celebrity

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
7 Days at sea are exactly that regardless of which line. They make getting to the next port more exciting. :) It depends on what options of any specific ship that you take. The mainstream lines have all sorts of things to pass the time with/on. YOu need to fit yourself into those things being enough. Me? As long as I'm at sea got a good book and its warm I'm good to go. Some of us here might be able to give you a more specific answer if we new the name of the X ship and had been on it. Clearly a newer ship will have more things to do. X's newer ships even more. Menu's will not repeat in 7 days thats a given lol. Most I've done is 6 straight and it was nice to get to somewhere. lol. But I could do more easily.

Ocean4wave

7 Days at sea are exactly that regardless of which line. They make getting to the next port more exciting. :) It depends on what options of any specific ship that you take. The mainstream lines have all sorts of things to pass the time with/on. YOu need to fit yourself into those things being enough. Me? As long as I'm at sea got a good book and its warm I'm good to go. Some of us here might be able to give you a more specific answer if we new the name of the X ship and had been on it. Clearly a newer ship will have more things to do. X's newer ships even more. Menu's will not repeat in 7 days thats a given lol. Most I've done is 6 straight and it was nice to get to somewhere. lol. But I could do more easily.
It is the ascent which is a new ship. I have been on it just never was at sea for 7 consecutive days. Thanks for your input.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
It is the ascent which is a new ship. I have been on it just never was at sea for 7 consecutive days. Thanks for your input.
Edge, Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Beyond, and Celebrity Ascent. Any of these would be classified as new. The Ascent is the newest. They have another on the way but I don't recommend any lines new ship until the get the kinks out. Any of the S class would be just fine also. There is just one M class left and I liked them also. Just beware of the Balcony vs Fake Balcony issues on the E class which is just an open window and are only good in temperate weather as must be closed for Air conditioning/heat and rough windy weather.

seamom

Staff Captain
Edge, Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Beyond, and Celebrity Ascent. Any of these would be classified as new. The Ascent is the newest. They have another on the way but I don't recommend any lines new ship until the get the kinks out. Any of the S class would be just fine also. There is just one M class left and I liked them also. Just beware of the Balcony vs Fake Balcony issues on the E class which is just an open window and are only good in temperate weather as must be closed for Air conditioning/heat and rough windy weather.
Or better known as the Infinity balcony. We are disappointed in Celebrity for this design on the new ships. I tend to get up in the night or earlier than my spouse and want to peek out because I’ve spied some amazing sights … no can do with those, without the slow motor noise of raising the blind instead of a quick duck of my head behind the curtain and dash outside if there’s something special to see. Immersing yourself on the balcony is a better way to judge wardrobe for the day than standing at a window, open or not!