Travel Folder Cover Page for the The Equinox Group

Einstein

Staff Captain
Below U will find a Photo of the Equinox for use a Cover Page for your Travel Folders if U wish to use it. Just right click on the Photo and select Save Image As to save a copy to your computer. Then U can print a copy out on your printer for your use. :clap:

Ship_Photo_2.jpg

red stripe

Staff Captain
And we already have all our folders assembled.

We use those folders with the solid plastic back page, and a clear plastic front.
We place the photo in the front, so the folder is easily identifiable. Then we place the itinerary, any island info, hotel, travel etc.

folders.jpg

We place the first things needed.. like the plane documents.. at the back. So as we need them they are so easy to find and remove without having to remove a lot of pages to get to them.

This way we have one folder to hold everything. Plus I bought one of those small zipped clear plastic inserts that has three holes along one edge.
This goes at the back of the folder to hold the small important things. For instance.. that is where we place the luggage tags for the ship until we are ready to attach them.

folders2.jpg

And here is something else that Einstein does as a help to me. he also prints out a photo showing our cabin location (when it is an outside) and places a yellow box around the cabin.

folders001.jpg

As most documents these days are printed out from home, putting them in there is a real help. And when we get to the airport and we need the tickets, we just have to turn to the back and get them. Then the next page(s) is any rental car/shuttle to the hotel. The next pages are related to the Hotel.. then the cruise.. You see what I mean? :)

Last edited:

audrey

Staff Captain
I tryed to start my paper work on line and my reservation number did not seem to get me in to where I need to go I will call lori office on mon to see what I am doing wrong

Einstein

Staff Captain
I tryed to start my paper work on line and my reservation number did not seem to get me in to where I need to go I will call lori office on mon to see what I am doing wrong

I know exactly what U are saying Audrey. I REALLY wish they would make it easier to get around their online websites. :bbat: I finally called Celebrity and found out I needed to re-register for the Captains Circle as its a different Log In than for the Log in for the Web Site. :shrug: Seems like things got rearranged when they put the NEW Captains Club into effect. :hammer: