VAncouver Canada Place Questions 2011

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Just was in and out of Canada Place on HAL if anyone has questions.

Went to Seattle and Victoria and picked up tips there too.

Fliinng

WE are disembarking at Canada Place on July 21, 2012. How long will it take to disembark? We have a rental car through Alamo. Where is the Alamo counter? Will I need assistance with bags to get to the car? How long to drive from Canada Place to Ferry to Victoria?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
To the best of my knowledge there are no rental cars for most Agencies at Canada Place. You go off site. There are the little wickets here and there and they move from year to yr sometimes. So I recommend that you Speak with Alamo in Vancouver yourself later. like in JUNE when they have this years finer details worked out.

They will shuttle you to the car that I know.

Exact timing of getting off of course is an unknown and depends on when you are actually released into the process. Stepping off the Ship to outside lines usually takes about 30 minutes or less if no problems with getting your luggage and Customs & Immigration. The line to get to the Rentals......? depends on how many ships are in also.

From Downtown Vancouver on a Saturday mid-morning in July to the Ferry without traffic problems an hour from when you actually start driving and heading in the right direction . :sunny: AM730 for all time traffic