Wake UP!!

maw

Wordsmith
Time to drum up some excitment abt this cruise as it is coming up a little faster now. Has anyone actually booked any excursions on this cruise yet/, E man how is the E tour planning going?I know
E and Red have been busy with all those other cruises but think this may be there next one. Ed and Cnydi hope you Christmas Social life is winding down and you will have time for cruising again soon. Jack and Honey of course you are headed for a least one more cruise before Equinox but will be looking forward to seeing you both again. Just ready to head to a sunny deck and a cool drink and good company.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Time to drum up some excitment abt this cruise as it is coming up a little faster now. Has anyone actually booked any excursions on this cruise yet/, E man how is the E tour planning going?I know
E and Red have been busy with all those other cruises but think this may be there next one. Ed and Cnydi hope you Christmas Social life is winding down and you will have time for cruising again soon. Jack and Honey of course you are headed for a least one more cruise before Equinox but will be looking forward to seeing you both again. Just ready to head to a sunny deck and a cool drink and good company.

Howdi maw. U are SOO correct in that its coming on fast. :hammer: Trying to talk Carole & Martin into join on but it may be a bit too close for them. :bbat: I have been in contact with Celebrity about the Cat Excursion and the are going to get back with me after the New Year. :spyglass: I wanna get movin on this one as it is on the TOP of My List for excursions. I am also eyeing a few more options at our other stops as well so hopefully we can nail down a few in Jan. :banana: