Welcome To Our Community of Cruise Addicts! (Introduction Thread)

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I want to welcome all of or new and returning members. Let's use this thread to introduce ourselves and get know each other better!

Hi my name is John. I have been here since 1999! How about you?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Hi, I'm Bob but you've probably figured that out by now. Guess I have been here almost as long as John, but since he started Cruise Addicts, he's been here longer.
Been some good times and good people over the last 20 years

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hello my name is Leroy Watson, and I'm active on this blog site since October!
Hi Leroy, So good to have you here. I really appreciate you posting and saying hello. You to @bob ! I hope you enjoy what we have to offer as we keep updating things around here.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi my name is John Starks. I have been active for 3 months..
Hi John, So glad you have another John around here. I really appreciate you taking the time to say hello to all of us here. Please ask any questions you may have, make suggestions or just be silly.. something @bob does often!

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi, I'm Bob but you've probably figured that out by now. Guess I have been here almost as long as John, but since he started Cruise Addicts, he's been here longer.
Been some good times and good people over the last 20 years
Bob, I paid you a lot of money (not really) to post often and "be funny" in 2019. We need to re-negotiate the terms and what you think is and is not funny.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
We get money ? I'd like to re-negotiate also. Like boB been around for more than a while nice to see two new faces. Welcome John and Leroy.

bob

Staff member
We get money ? I'd like to re-negotiate also. Like boB been around for more than a while nice to see two new faces. Welcome John and Leroy.
Whatever you do...... Don't ask for a raise

bob

Staff member
Hi girl

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I'm Erik. Have been here exactly 10 years (and a few minutes). Just got awarded "Old School"... :)

Oldschool.JPG

I'm doing most of my cruises on ferries over here in the Baltic Sea, but have done a few in the Med and also a few in the Caribbean. My next Caribbean cruise is not until March 2021.

/Erik

randellleah

Hi I'm Janine and joined today and I accidentally found this site. My husband and I fell in love with cruising in January 2016 after celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. So now we cruise every year to celebrate us. We just did a Carnival cruise from 3/1-7/20 and was truly disappointed due to this coronasvirus going around. We were supposed to go to Jamaica but instead go rerouted to the DR. I am planning two cruises for next year one in March and a family cruise in November.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hi I'm Janine and joined today and I accidentally found this site. My husband and I fell in love with cruising in January 2016 after celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. So now we cruise every year to celebrate us. We just did a Carnival cruise from 3/1-7/20 and was truly disappointed due to this coronasvirus going around. We were supposed to go to Jamaica but instead go rerouted to the DR. I am planning two cruises for next year one in March and a family cruise in November.

Welcome aboard . Join in.....make yourself at home. CO-VID19 has put a hold on my flying for sure. Coastal cruises from Seattle r Vancouver may still be available. Will see what we shall see.

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Still a problem, cursor won't open. I have to mess around with different options for awhile. Is it just me? I'm getting paranoid.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Still a problem, cursor won't open. I have to mess around with different options for awhile. Is it just me? I'm getting paranoid.
Hi, Great to see you here. I found out this morning some of our Main Menu links were not working. All fixed now! :)