What's for dinner everyone?

B

BostonsJ

Later tonight we will have boneless pork chops cooked in the slow cooker with mushroom soup, garlic smashed taters and summer and zucchini cooked with onion and bacon. Chocolate cake for dessert.

So what's cooking at your house?

D

Donna - dsw

We went to a Pot Luck Halloween / Ohio State party last night - so we are having left overs.

Sloppy Joes, Oriental Cashew Salad, Baked Beans, Chocolate Cake!

G

GloBug

Today seems like a good day to have Chicken and Dumplings for dinner. mmm, DH will like that.

C

cycofan

I just put a Weight Watchers beef stew recipe in the crock pot. It sure smells good!

M

maw

Was going to have barbque chicken wings but when I checked sack only 3 left so I had those for lunch. Looks like it is TV dinner or pot pies. C hocolate cake I wonder what that tastes like been so long since I had any. I did eat a miniuture Hersay bar first for several years tasted very good.

N

nieciez

Oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn....the kids and grands will be here for dinner to.

H

Hooked

We're celebrating Connie's birthday. So we're carbing down.

A well done Chuck Roast
Mashed Potatoes/gravy
Baked Corn
Butternut Squash
And Birthday cake and ice cream for desert!!

A

audrey

the weather was not bar a que weather yesterday so I am doing bar a que hamburgers with all the fixings tonight the sun is out again.

R

reggae

DH wanted Potato Soup, so that's what I made.

Then I went to Costco....$250.00 later....but that included the ink cartridges I needed for the printer. Those things are so expensive!

Costco was so crowded, but I ran into my brother's In-laws, so that was fun. We went from sample to sample trying everything out. Then I go buy half that stuff....yikes!

L

lady-bug

I baked up 3 homemade pizzas. DH had regular sausage & green pepper pizza. DS had plain with asiago cheese on top. Mine was meatless, very cheesy, w/jalapeno & green peppers. (all large pizzas, so there are leftovers for tomorrow.:thumb)

D

duskbat

tonite i cook fresh chickens. jerk seasoning maybe or something else. maybe something else on the chicken, i got some fresh hogie rolls i wanna try and when i finish baking the cluck i will put on the hogies ;) i hope it works out

G

GloBug

CHANGE OF PLANS!

Instead of Chicken and Dumplings, we are having Polenta Pizza, salmon, and green beans with Pesto, and I just now took a Key Lime Pie out of the oven.

C

Corky

We had baked chicken breasts, corn on the cob, brussel sprouts, polenta w/ tomatoes, green chili's and cheese. And Italian Cream cake for dessert.
Yum!!

All of your meals sound great, too!!

C

conniecat

OK, who of you are inviting me to dinner? I do not feel like rattling around in the kitchen. (So what else is new?) I cooked last night, (soup) so tonight will be something microwaved, or a steak because that is easy.

D

debowah

We had Ham, homemade mac & cheese and asparagus. Cinnanon rolls for desert. Yummy

S

SueC

Monteray Chicken, (Stove Top) Dressing, mixed veggies, applesauce and low fat ice cream for desser

(and that was at 5:30....you guys have made me hungry again. ;) )

S

shadoesmom

We had baked ham, twice baked potato casserole, green bean casserole and rainbow sherbet for dessert.

(Wow - that's a record. I cooked 3 times in one weekend)

C

Cricket

Homemade cream of crab soup, steamed crabs, homegrown tomatoes with fresh mozzerella and basil and to die for potato salad. Dessert is pumpkin creme brulee.