What's the weather like today where you live??

H

HotStuff

Thought it would be nice to start a thread that quickly tells everyone what the current weather conditions are where they live! I'm one of those "crazy people" who asks that question all the time. When I call a 800 number to order something over the phone I usually ask "Where are you located??" and then ask them "WHAT'S the weather there today"!!

SO LET'S GIVE IT A WHIRL AND SEE IF THIS WILL TAKE HOLD ON HERE!!

HEY.........BY THE WAY........What's your weather like today!!

:lol

9:11 A.M. - Sunny, Cold and 36 degrees right now! Brrrrr

M

Mbandy

Sunny and warm here in Phoenix :AZ . It is supposed to be 86 degrees here this afternoon. That's about 10 degrees above normal. The record for this date is 87 so we'll see what happens.

P

PH8

HS-you know Im freezing my butt off here in sunny FL...its 57 now..........with temps like this for the next few days..........nighttime??30s!!

B

Breeze

It's a balmy 60.8 down here, but is cooling off rapidly as the sun goes down. Good night to snuggle up with someone special!!!:couple

H

HotStuff

Mbandy: GREAT NEWS ON BREAKING THE OLD RECORD. Now can you just manage to send some of that heat up to Michigan!! Thanks!! :daisy

Freezing Cold here tonight. 37 degrees here at 10:00 pm going down to 32 later on. Brrrrrrr!!

Thanks for adding your TEMP on this site.

SMW0621: Do you go to look at the Rochefeller Tree in NYC at all. It's fun to watch it get decorated and then lit up!!

M

Mbandy

Still supposed to be 86 here in the desert today. Our normal high for this time of year is 71 so we're still 15 degrees above normal. Today's record is 87 (set in 1950) so who knows, we may get there. We're supposed to be down in the low 70's to upper 60's by Monday.

I feel for you Hot Stuff. I used to live in Michigan (Ann Arbor) and grew up in Indiana so I remember those c-c-c-c-cold winters.

H

HotStuff

Macomb, Michigan .......47 now and suppose to get to 49. SUNNY SKIES! (tu)

Mbandy: I've been to Ann Arbor many a times. Love the Ann Arbor Art Fair every year in the Summer. Just don't bring up U of M to me please. I'm a Mich State Univ fan!! Go GREEN!!

M

Mbandy

The Art Fair is great. There used to be a bar downtown called Dooley's. Do you know if it is still there? It was off Liberty Street right by the parking structure.

I did watch the game on Saturday...hate losing to Ohio State but it was a great game. Stay Warm :thumb

H

HotStuff

:)-D DOOLEY'S IS STILL STANDING!! Takes a lot to get a bar to move from such a good location. :)-D Have a good Thanksgiving.

H

HotStuff

(tu) Detroit Metro Area of Michigan.........50 degrees and SUNNY right now.

Fantastic Day for the parade downtown and for travelling to Turkey Dinner!!:)-D

S

sanjoseca

Mid sixties and very sunny in San Jose....windy, too. Stinks of cooking turkeys all over the neighborhood.

H

HotStuff

:lol Too funny SAN!!

Beautiful day here today. Sunny and in the 50's. Just perfect for late Nov.

H

HotStuff

Unseasonably WARM here in Michigan today. High 58-60's at times. No wind and SUNNY.

Got the LAST of the plants pulled and covered with burlap to protect them from the snow and wind of Winter.

H

HotStuff

WOW.......W.Bear..........tell me that isn't from this year already???
Really cool picture. Nice to look at, but I can't stand driving in the stuff. The older I get the more I hate to drive on snow and ice. Just afraid of the other guy hitting me!! "I'm an excellent driver" ! It's always the other guy!! Hee Hee......:)D

Still nice temps and Sunny here right now. LOVE IT while it lasts.

W.Bear where do you live??

W

Wuollebear

This is from today, I don't like driving on the ice either, if there is snow on the road that is ok but once it thaw's and freezes and thaw's and freezes over a few times and is nothing but ice....I don't like driving!