Whats your Cabin Selection for this Cruise???

Einstein

Staff Captain
So what cabin type and # have U selected for this cruise??? We are in A Bump Out Balcony (8232). :banana:

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Do not forget, you have the ghosts lurking, who use to be your next door neighbor on the bump.. have a great time, especially with the mystery guests

audrey

Staff Captain
we are cabin 613 sv cabin we have always wanted to try this type of cabin at the back of the ship I know it is a long walk well we can eat all we want and will walk it all off

Einstein

Staff Captain
we are cabin 613 sv cabin we have always wanted to try this type of cabin at the back of the ship I know it is a long walk well we can eat all we want and will walk it all off

I am guessing U mean one of the sunset veranda cabins (6310 - 5315) audrey. :boogie: Will be interested to see what your cabin and balcony is like as we VERY NEARLY selected that cabin since we like the Aft view if the wake disappearing. :dance: I can picture David standing there watching the wake disappear as we saw him frequently on the Amigos Golden Group cruise at the Aft doing just that. :banana:

audrey

Staff Captain
yes david loves to sit on his balcony I like to be out and ABOUT I will try and get david out and about more this cruise

red stripe

Staff Captain
So what cabin type and # have U selected for this cruise??? We are in A Bump Out Balcony (8232). :banana:
we are? I thought we were in the arse end?? different cruise?
I am getting the details mixed up .. so whats new with that huh?

red stripe

Staff Captain
we do too Mike, that is why I was confused.. the aft balcony cruise is our fall one and not this one. But if Einstein has worked his usual magic.. then it will be a nice size balcony wherever it is.

That guy knows ships....:spyglass::spyglass:

Einstein

Staff Captain
we do too Mike, that is why I was confused.. the aft balcony cruise is our fall one and not this one. But if Einstein has worked his usual magic.. then it will be a nice size balcony wherever it is.

That guy knows ships....:spyglass::spyglass:

Yup we got the LARGEST Balcony on this ship in the Regular Balcony cabins anyways. :) The Aft were smaller but I am still interested in getting a glimpse of them when we are onboard. So those of U in the Afts expect a knock on your cabin door sometime. :bbat: Maybe I will even be bearing gifts as in refreshments. :banana:

Einstein

Staff Captain
Has anybody thought of a cabin crawl?

After a few Bloody Mary's I think a Cabin Crawl is a MOST appropriate name. :banana: Or after the traditional Garbage Can Party near the end of the cruise crawling to our cabins might be a REAL stretch. :cool: I am sure with the limited number of cabins it should NOT be difficult to make this happen. :boogie:

Cyndi

Environmental Compliance Officer
We are in 8254, not sure where that is and I don't have time to look it up.... :)