Where can I see OBC total on HAL site?

I was on the HAL web site yesterday and somehow found an entry for on board credit that we have available. My problem is I now don't recall how I found that, and I swear I cannot find it again. Does this randomly pop into and out of the site? Maybe I wasn't supposed to be able to see it. Does anyone have advice on how to get to where I would have seen this? Supposedly, more OBC was added yesterday afternoon and I'd like to verify it if possible. Thanks!

seamom

Staff Captain
Do you have a cruise pending and have activated your Navigator app? There’s a page of OBC there but the one with Have It All doesn’t appear until you are onboard so I’m not sure if other types show before boarding. I would think other than Have it All’s, obc given as a perk for a booked cruise should show up on the same page as all the details included on your next booked cruise?

We do have a cruise pending and I've activated the app. The section in the app that talks about onboard credits says "you do not have any currently available onboard credits." I'll probably never find whatever it is I saw yesterday. Might contact the TA for some kind of verification. Thanks, seamom. I always appreciate your advice.