Wonderful news

E

elliottsmama

Here is a part of the journal from tonight. It is joy worth sharing everywhere with everyone.

Wow

That is the only word I could think of today. It has been deceided by the doctors at Children's and Hope that Elliott does NOT has ALL as previously thought. And what does that mean? It means NO RADIATION!!!!!

We are one happy bunch, all of us. Yes, Elliott still has two cancers and is very ill and yes, still needs chemo and the bone marrow transplant. But not having to put him through 8 sessions of total body radiation is the very best news. No burnt skin, nails falling off, etc etc. The doctor told us Monday, before we knew this, that the radiation person was going to go over ALL the horrible side effects. Hopefully we will NEVER know that list.

S

ShipMaven

That is wonderful news, indeed, Cindy. :thumb And may good news continue for Elliott and his family.

G

GloBug

Cindy, you should have used the festive happy colors you did on the CaringBridge site. I tried to log on to leave a message, and my pc froze up, so I gave up and came here, hoping you would leave these good words to share with us all.

Such good news. My heart lit up and I was thrilled beyond measure. Prayers get answered in little ways.

B

Beryl

That is terrific news Cindy! Every small blessing is welcome news!! Small steps will lead to the end of this long and exceedingly bumpy road. Elliott remains in my thoughts and my prayers daily!

K

korinalacount

I tried to get into the site but couldnt this morning,what a great piece of news,one less thing for Eliott to have to go thru,you all are a remarkable family! God bless!

D

Donna - dsw

What a wonderful ray of sunshine for you and your family. May you all enjoy this blessing. Continued good wishes, thoughts and prayers.

C

Corky

That is wonderful news for Elliott!!! I will keep him in my thoughts and wish him a speedy recovery! =hug to Elliott

C

Cricket

Oh Cindy, how wonderful! This means Elliott will be physically stronger to go through the rest of his treatment , which is a very big plus!