Yea, The Election Is Over

J

J.E. M.

The traveling road show has moved on now the elections are over here in SC. Between the automated phone calls and adds on the TV every few minutes the politicians were really getting down right annoying!

R

reggae

I agree. They came like a hurricane to Michigan, then it all suddenly stopped after the Primary.....until we get closer to election time.

C

Cruise cutie

Congratulations on having it over, bet you and Claire are really glad to not be a hostage to all that ballyhoo anymore..I dread when the 3 ring circus hits here...:(..Joanne

S

S&M in Pgh

Our "primary" isn't until April - I work the polls and while the pressure is amazing - people show up at the wrong polling place, I haven't had to call the police yet but I'm up at 5A, at the polls by 6 to open at 7 and don't close until 8P, don't get home until 10P, so I'm washed out. Last year, I had a gallbladder attack the day after & spent the next 4 days in the hospital. But since that organ is gone, I shouldn't have that problem this year :lol. Since our primary is "late" maybe it won't be so busy.

S.