Holiday shoppers looking for cruise vacation deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday can take advantage of The Cyber Event launched from Princess Cruises with offers to more than 380 worldwide destinations. The sale runs now through Dec. 10, 2019!
Kicking off The Cyber Event, guests can look forward to $1 deposits for one day only on Tuesday, November 26. Also included in The Cyber Event is:
- FREE Wi-Fi – applies to all guests in stateroom (up to four devices) and features the cruise industry’s best internet at sea on MedallionNet enabled ships. MedallionNet offers connectivity for streaming sports, movies, music and videos, communicating on video phone calls from anywhere on the ship, and sharing vacation experiences in real time with friends and family back home.
Guests can combine The Cyber Event with two great offers including:
- Sail Soon – Guests looking to “sail soon” can save up to 40 percent off all destinations for bookings made on cruises departing from February 2020 through May 2020, including all stateroom categories.
- Sail Later – Guests looking to “sail later” on cruises departing from Summer 2020 through Spring 2021 receive:
- FREE Onboard Spending Money – up to $800 per stateroom based on stateroom category booked and length of cruise.
- FREE Room Location Upgrade – guests enjoy a preferred stateroom location for the lowest fare in the category.
- Wine & Dine – receive two complimentary bottles of wine per stateroom and specialty dining in one of the cruise line’s award-winning restaurants for all guests in the stateroom.
In addition, Sail Later bookings receive an airfare credit of up to $200 on select sailings, including Alaska cruise and cruisetours ($100), summer Caribbean cruises ($100) and Europe and Japan cruises ($200).
Sail Soon guests booking after Nov. 26 require a 10 percent deposit and Sail Later guests are extended deposits of $100 per guest.
The Cyber Event cruise sale starts at 12 am PST on November 26, 2019 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on December 10, 2019, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. More details and offer exclusions can be found at www.princess.com.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-
Brought to you by Cruise Compete. CruiseCompete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts