MSC Cruises has announced that MSC Bellissima will be featured in the upcoming Netflix film In Love and Deep Water, which will premiere worldwide on the streaming service on November 16, 2023.
In Love and Deep Water
The highly anticipated romantic thriller was filmed on a purpose-built set recreation of MSC Bellissima and conveys the joy of cruising. The movie is dubbed in 14 languages and subtitled in 32 languages:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Latam), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Czech, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latam), Spanish (Spain), Thai, Turkish
To watch the trailer for the film In Love and Deep Water, please click here.
MSC Bellissima will be sailing in Japan in 2024. For more information on the ship’s itinerary, please click here.
About MSC Bellissima
MSC Bellissima is the second innovative cruise ship of the company’s Meraviglia class. Designed as the ship for all seasons and rich in onboard features, MSC Bellissima offers guests an unforgettable cruising experience with highlights including:
● 12 dining venues and more than 20 bars and lounges, including a French specialty restaurant L’Atelier Bistrot. The ship also features acclaimed pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury’s Chocolate & Café, dedicated entirely to unique and elegant chocolate creations and desserts and a delight for anyone with a sweet tooth.
● Award-winning family offerings with kids’ activities and services from partners LEGO Group and Chicco with a dedicated family deck area.
● Exclusive shows in the intimate state-of-the art venue, The Carousel Lounge, combining awe-inspiring acrobatics, dance and music all to create a multi-sensory entertainment experience with light, sound and dazzling acrobatic performances.
● The MSC Yacht Club, a ‘ship within a ship’ concept, offers luxurious accommodations spanning three decks, private facilities and butler service round-the-clock.
● A spectacular LED Sky Screen at Sea stretching 262 feet over a stunning Mediterranean-style promenade, designed as the social hub of the ship.
MSC Bellissima is equipped with some of the latest environmental technologies available. These include an exhaust gas cleaning system, an advanced wastewater treatment plant, systems for the prevention of oil discharge from machinery spaces, a ballast water treatment system, and various energy-saving improvements – from heat recovery systems to LED lighting, and more.
To learn more about MSC Bellissima, click here.