MSC Cruises’ newest flagship MSC Seashore offers new and varied entertainment, from French retro-chic to sleek space-age style, the entertainment venues on MSC Seashore immerse guests in a series of excitingly different universes, filled with the latest technology for some fantastically fun experiences. Options are endless aboard this new ship from the 1,200-seat Madison Theater, the magnifique aft lounge and the vibrant public areas that transform easily into a pop-up stage in the heart of the action.
MSC Cruises offers guests a rich and varied entertainment program from morning through to night with a wide range of activities, games, events through to live music throughout the ship and grand-scale theatrical shows. With 16 hours of daily entertainment, between the onboard activities and mainstage shows, and over 300 different entertainment activities to choose from, there is something to meet the preferences of every type of guest of all ages.
All of the onboard entertainment for our adult guests is designed and developed in-house for greater freedom and for a creative vision specifically tailored to our guests. With new features unique to MSC Seashore, here are some of the highlights of the vast offering on board:
NEW! The Chic “LE CABARET ROUGE”
MSC Seashore features a brand-new aft lounge filled with awe-inspiring performances and drinks of every flavour. Inspired by French cabaret lounges of the 1920s, the newly designed aft lounge spans two decks close to the water, offering superb sea views through its generous glass walls. With 400 seats, this multi-functional space flows seamlessly from cocktail hour with live music to an all-out dance party as the evening develops.
Paris is full of thrilling nightlife and incredible museums, which is why at Le Cabaret Rouge, every night celebrates the greatest artists of all time and their artwork. Music, dance, cocktails and art collide in six nights of different festivities on board MSC Seashore. Each evening, the lounge will pay homage to different beloved artists in history as they are paired with sensational performances each night. Between live band sets and pop-up performances, the lounge will also feature an original production with aerialists, dancers, singers and musicians all rolled into one breath-taking spectacle. The six evenings are as follows:
With six nights of festivities, guests will discover a space where music, dance, cocktails and art collide, with each night an homage to different beloved artists. Between DJ sets and pop up performances, the lounge will feature an original show that is a true feast for the eyes, with acrobats, dancers, singers and musicians all rolled into one breath-taking spectacle. The six shows are as follows:
- Monet’s Soirée – A live band and performers will highlight some of Claude Monet’s greatest works to musical hits from Coldplay, Vitamin String Quartet, Maroon 5, U2 and more, while the guests sip on a unique beverage and dance all evening.
- Picasso’s Night Club – Tonight, Pablo Picasso’s famous “Blue Period” inspires a colorful evening of music hits as the band takes center stage. Le Cabaret Rouge will be featuring chart toppers from the greats like Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Carole King, Billy Joel and Stevie Wonder.
- The Women in Art evening is a high-energy rock concert inspired by icons such as Frida Kahlo, Whitney Houston, Georgia O’Keeffe, Adele and Lady Gaga – and even the Mona Lisa stops in for a dance-along, bringing guests to their feet, celebrating and singing their hearts out!
- A Paris Spectacular with Toulouse-Lautrec’s features the quintessential French Can-Can girls bringing high energy choreography to this exciting and romantic evening, set to the backdrop of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s famous artwork.
- The Contemporary Collection features a high energy dance party with a soundtrack of the past few decades. The DJ spins the most iconic hits which set the stage for these world-renowned contemporary masterpieces, as they “pop” off the canvas.
- And finally, A Starry Starry Night with Van Gogh brings music and dance together with aerial artists flying overhead into the starry skies of Vincent Van Gogh’s artwork.
NEW! New York City Style
MSC Seashore has not only been designed to bring guests closer to the sea, but also pays tribute to New York City, a destination that represents the spirit of discovery and cultural experiences that is at the heart of the MSC Cruises guest experience. As such, the design features, public areas and venue names are inspired by the metropolitan U.S. city. These include an imposing 13 ft. high replica of the Statue of Liberty at the heart of the casino and a newly designed expansive retail and entertainment area, aptly named Times Square. The main feature of this new area is an impressive 28 ft. high LED wall spanning four decks with a projection of the iconic skyline of this entertainment hub in Manhattan that can change from day to night, including tailor-made animations at various times throughout the journey.
Guests exiting the theater and strolling by will be met with a new scene every night in Times Square. With dueling pianos on the lower level, high-energy hits, playing popular ballads and unforgettable anthems, guests will be encouraged to sing along! Each evening of the cruise, music will be themed after a different era, from old time jukebox favorites, disco and classic rock, to 80s and hits of today! The New York atmosphere lights up the evening as guests join in the countdown to watch a New Year’s Eve-inspired ball drop on a different decade every night!
Full-Scale Theatrical Productions
Each night of the cruise, the 1,200-seat Madison Theaterwill play host to 4 new and original full-scale theatrical productions, with three performances per night, including live music, elaborate costumes and engaging worlds that guests will be only too happy to immerse themselves in.
Two of the shows feature hand-to-hand acrobats and contortionists and an aerialist: Fantasy Woods transports guests into the woodsto discover the mysteries between enchantment and magic whilst Gravity explores the skill and dexterity on planet Gravity, an amazing virtual world.
Coast to Coast is a musical show with powerful dancers and singers, following the road of music, in a coast to coast journey across the United States of America.
Belle Epoque is a variety show with the entire cast with amazing costumes and original set designs bringing to life the beautiful age with its pursuit of beauty, culture and art.
For more information on MSC Seashore, please click here.