Cruisers making their 2020 vacation plans need to look no further than the Best. Sale. Ever. from Princess Cruises to take advantage of special fares to all must-see destinations, including Europe, Alaska, Japan, the Caribbean and more. The Best. Sale. Ever. starts December 11, 2019 and runs through February 29, 2020, and for the first time, Princess Cruises is offering guests fares that include drinks, wi-fi, and gratuities when they book a cruise or cruise tour.
Available on sailings three days and longer, departing in April 2020 and later, the Best. Sale. Ever. offer includes can’t miss offerings valued at $95/day, such as:
- Drinks: Guests can look forward to the Premier Beverage Package – a value of $70.79 per guest, per day with tips. The package includes favorite cocktails, wine, and beer. For those under 21 or those who don’t drink alcohol, guests can enjoy fountain soda, specialty coffees, and teas, in addition to bottled water, hot chocolate and smoothies. Guests won’t need to leave their seats with our OceanNow on-demand food, beverage and retail delivery service available on MedallionClass ships.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi: Guests can stay connected to whatever they need – social media, email, and most importantly, family and friends back home. With MedallionNet®, the best Wi-Fi at sea, passengers can text, share, stream and video chat with ease.
- Daily Gratuities: On any cruise guests pay a flat fee in gratuities that benefits the crew from stateroom stewards to nightly waiters. Princess will pay on guests’ behalf – a value of up to $16.50 per person per day – so the gratuities are taken care of, and so are the team members who provide our guests with superior service each day.
Sample Best. Sale. Ever. cruise fares include:
- Regal Princess 12-day British Isles (with Copenhagen Overnight) cruises, roundtrip London (Southampton) – $2,359 interior; $2,979 balcony
- Sky Princess 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruises, roundtrip Copenhagen – $2,399 interior; $2,849 balcony
- Royal Princess seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska cruises, from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage (Whittier) – $899 interior; $1,539 balcony
- Grand Princess 10-night Alaska Cruisetour, from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage – $1,149 interior; $1,949 balcony
- Diamond Princess nine-day Japan with Gion Festival cruises, roundtrip Tokyo (Yokohama) – $1,799 interior; $2,859 balcony
- Caribbean Princess seven-day Caribbean cruises, roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale – $879 interior; $1,199 balcony
The sale offers include bookings in all stateroom categories, subject to inventory availability. A low refundable deposit of $100 is required for guests one and two in all stateroom categories except suites, which require a $200 refundable deposit per guest. For shorter three-six day cruises, a $50 refundable deposit per guest required. All Princess ships do have casinos onboard, however you can always find online casinos when your not aboard.
Guests can book a Princess MedallionClassTM vacation onboard any of our five MedallionClass enabled ships. Featuring the complimentary OceanMedallion™ wearable device, MedallionClass vacations deliver an entirely new level of service and creates a vacation that is more seamless, effortless and personalized. Considered a breakthrough in the vacation industry and a CES® 2019 Innovation Award Honoree, the OceanMedallion wearable device features leading-edge technology that delivers personalized service through enhanced guest-crew interactions, eliminates friction points and enables interactive entertainment. Princess guests have access to the casinos onboard featuring table games, slots and much more. When your not on board the ship or cruising you can try online gambling.
The Best. Sale. Ever. cruise sale starts at 12 am PST on December 11, 2019 and runs through 11:59 pm PST on February 29, 2020, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia. More details and exclusions can be found at www.princess.com.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-
Brought to you by Cruise Compete. CruiseCompete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts