SeaDream Yacht Club has announced the opening of all 2024 Mediterranean season voyages on its newly renovated, luxurious yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. Responding to guest requests to reserve well ahead of their journey, SeaDream is accepting reservations for all 2024 voyages now.
2024 Mediterranean Season
In May 2024, SeaDream kicks off an exciting Mediterranean season, calling on 86 unique ports across 16 different countries. Voyages range from 6 to 12 nights, with opportunities to combine back-to-back itineraries without duplicating ports. Discover new destinations in 2024 including Crotone and Taranto, Italy; Tangier, Morocco; Vlore, Albania; Krk, Croatia; and Tunis, Tunisia.
The Mediterranean is brimming with secluded beaches and yachting harbors, history, art, architecture, and UNESCO World Heritage sites. The region’s cultural influences may be best explored through cuisine. SeaDream’s Yachting Land Adventures will take guests wine tasting in Kotor, Montenegro, sampling olive oils in Parga, Greece, and creating their own Sicilian style pizza in Lipari, Sicily.
“Given the small size of our vessels, we are able to access new and interesting destinations that larger ships simply can’t visit. We look for off-the-beaten path, hidden gems—and we find them,” SeaDream’s vice president of destinations Emilio Freeman said. Providing guests with an unhurried immersive experience to explore by day and night, SeaDream stays overnight in 12 different picturesque ports such as Amalfi, Hvar, Positano, Santorini, and Villefranche-sur-Mer.
SeaDream’s 2024 Mediterranean season includes a rare 12-Day voyage from Istanbul, Turkey to Venice, Italy:
- In the Footsteps of Marco Polo – Embarking June 30: Calling on Kepez, Turkey; Kusadasi, Turkey; Mykonos, Greece; Santorini, Greece; transit the Corinth Canal; Itea, Greece; Parga, Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Hvar, Croatia; Sibenik, Croatia; Rovinj, Croatia; and Piran, Slovenia.
More 2024 Mediterranean season itineraries:
- The Iberian Coast & the Maltese Islands – Malaga, Spain to Valletta, Malta. 8 days embarking May 4: Calling on Cartagena, Spain; Ibiza, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Tunis, Tunisia; and Mgarr Harbour, Gozo Island, Malta.
- Dalmatian Coast Discovery – Venice, Italy to Dubrovnik, Croatia. 7 days embarking July 20: Calling on Koper, Slovenia; Krk, Croatia; Zadar, Croatia; Split, Croatia; and Dubrovnik, Croatia (overnight stay).
- Secluded Southern Italy & Greece – Valletta, Malta to Athens (Piraeus) Greece. 8 days embarking Sept. 16: Calling on Mgarr Harbour, Gozo Island, Malta; Taormina, Sicily; Crotone, Italy; Kefalonia, Greece; Pilos, Greece; Itea, Greece; and transit the Corinth Canal.
- Spanish Riviera Revealed – Barcelona, Spain to Malaga, Spain. 7 days embarking Oct. 19: calling on Valencia, Spain; Cartagena, Spain; Motril, Spain; Tangier, Morocco; Gibraltar, UK; and Puerto Banus, Spain.
For more information about SeaDream Yacht Club, consult a Travel Advisor, call in USA +1 800-707-4911, in EU +47 67 79 25 85, or visit seadream.com.